Rose-Hulman Scholar is a Digital Commons open access repository containing a wide range of research and scholarly output including:
- Faculty journal articles
- Student research including graduate theses and various types of undergraduate research
- Journals published by the institute
- Websites for conferences published by Rose-Hulman including the full-text to papers presented and/or side presentations converted to PDF
- Poster session posters converted to PDF
- Citations to journal articles with publisher copyright restrictions. Links to the article on the publisher’s website can be included.
It is a central showcase for the scholarship of Rose-Hulman’s faculty, students, and professional staff. It also serves as a publishing platform and increases visibility and access to published works.